40 feet refrigerated container is used a lot in Hanoi, Vietnam in particular and around the world in general. This is the most modern and cost-optimized method of preserving and transporting goods today thanks to its flexibility, durability and extremely affordable price. Learn more about 40 feet refrigerated container and selling price in the following article!
What is a refrigerated container?
Refrigerated containers is chosen by many businesses today. It is a type of container designed with large and long dimensions and integrated refrigeration equipment, mainly used to transport large quantities of fresh and live goods that need temperature to maintain: meat, seafood, etc. .With additional outstanding features when using containers, it will ensure optimal cooling efficiency for goods.
On the market today, about of goods are packaged and transported by refrigerated containers,and there are 200 million containers are shipped annually.
Structure of 40 feet refrigerated container
- Designed with a modern cooling system to help maintain and create coldness. To make the container complete, sturdy, and highly aesthetic, the refrigeration equipment is attached directly to the container.
- Locked doors are installed to ensure safety when moving goods and no one will steal them. The door of the 40-foot container is designed to open on both sides.
- With a special design, the container walls are made of stainless steel and ensure durability and safety when using the container.
- The floor is lined with aluminum with grooves so that strollers can easily move inside and cold air can circulate easily.
- Supply temperature maintained in container: (-18oC) – (18oC)
- Voltage used: 3phase -380V/ 50Hz
- Refrigerant solvent R134A
Technical specifications and dimensions of 40 feet reefer container
The 40-foot refrigerated container belongs to the group of thermal containers most commonly used today. Refrigerated containers are often used to preserve and transport large quantities of goods with a maximum load of up to 32,500kg and an internal volume of about 58.92m3.3.
Refrigerated containers have the biggest difference compared to conventional dry, open-roof containers, which is the high-capacity air conditioning system, capable of extremely fast cooling and very good insulation. Thanks to that, 40-foot refrigerated containers are often suitable for preserving and transporting frozen and fresh items, fruits, vegetables, and medical products that require maintaining a stable temperature.
Technical specifications of 40ft reefer container
- Air conditioning system performance: Carrier, Daikin, Thermo King hoặc Star Cool.
- Wattage: 10HP.
- Storage mode: Freeze and cool mode.
- Control mode: Automatic.
- Operating temperature range: Từ -30oC to +30oC.
- Scope of application: Preserving frozen goods, flowers, vegetables, fruits, flavors, and medicinal herbs. Serves for transportation or fixed transportation of shipping companies, long-distance transportation, hotels, restaurants, supermarkets, seafood processing factories. In addition, there are companies that process, import and export flowers, tubers, fruits, produce pharmaceuticals, wine, beer,…
>> Reference refrigerated container models at Hung Thinh Container right now!
40ft refrigerated containers belong to the group of thermal containers most commonly used today
Dimensions of 40 feet reefer container
Door opening degree
Thùng chứa số lượng trống
|Tổng tải trọng||
Refrigerated container size 40 feet – RF
This is the size according to ISO 668:1995 standard with a required width of 8ft (2,440 meters) and length of 40ft (12,190 meters).
Advantages of 40 feet refrigerated containers
- As mentioned, the 40-foot refrigerated container has many advantages in terms of structure, storage capacity and the ability to absolutely cool and preserve goods.
- Using 40-foot refrigerated containers, businesses can preserve all types of goods that require maintaining appropriate temperatures for a long time such as frozen, fresh foods and pharmaceuticals.
- Refrigerated containers are also very flexible in moving to any pre-planned location rơ-mooc tractor head.
- The container is also designed with a side door system, making it easier for businesses to load, unload and arrange goods.
- The container floor is designed with wavy grooves, helping to reduce the contact area of the container on the surface. At the same time, it helps cold air flow to every corner.
- How to use and adjust the on/off air conditioning system is not too complicated, drivers can completely do it themselves.
The 40-foot refrigerated container has many advantages in terms of structure, storage capacity and the ability to absolutely cool and preserve goods.
Application of 40 feet refrigerated container
As mentioned in the introduction and advantages above, some main applications of 40 feet refrigerated containers can be seen as follows:
- Transporting frozen and fresh foods.
- Transporting vegetables, tubers, fruits, and flowers.
- Transporting drugs and pharmaceuticals requires storage at low and stable temperatures.
- Transporting raw materials for the production and processing of food, pharmaceuticals, wine, beer,…
- Application for mobile cold storage.
Quote for 40 feet reefer container
The current selling price of 40-foot refrigerated containers at suppliers often has many levels. Depends on the reputation of the brand, the old condition, the percentage of new, and the production technology. The newer the container, the higher the price and vice versa. Depending on the needs and purpose of use, businesses can choose to buy new, used or rent.
Selling price of new 40 feet refrigerated container
The selling price of a new 40-foot refrigerated container usually ranges from. This is not too high a price to get an ideal mobile cold storage.
Selling price of used 40 feet refrigerated container
The selling price of a used 40ft refrigerated container will usually be cheaper than when buying a new one, at about 33 to 44 million VND. This price will depend on the percentage of new condition and the year of manufacture. Businesses should research and choose carefully before deciding to buy used containers!
Price for renting a 40-foot refrigerated container
40ft refrigerated container rental service has been “blooming” in the past few years, responding to the flexible changes of processing and manufacturing enterprises.
Current price for renting a 40-foot refrigerated container average about 3,200,000 VND.
>> Contact Hung Thinh Container immediately or access website to receive the most detailed consultation and quote!
The current selling price of 40ft refrigerated containers at suppliers often has many levels
Actual image of 40 feet refrigerated container
Gray 40-foot refrigerated container model
Overall inside the container
Container air conditioning system
Circulation principle of cold air flow in containers
Experience in choosing 40 feet refrigerated containers
Although refrigerated containers bring many economic benefits to businesses in preserving and transporting frozen goods, if you do not have experience in choosing them, it is easy to mistakenly buy poor quality goods at high prices. Refer to some experiences in choosing 40ft reefer containers (especially for old containers) in the next content!
1. Check the specifications, dimensions and year of manufacture
The technical parameters and dimensions of the container must comply with the prescribed ISO 668:1995 standard.
Businesses can request the container seller to provide this information along with related documents to ensure quality, reputation and reliability.
2. Check the container shell
Refrigerated containers have a more special task than other types, which is to maintain the appropriate temperature to preserve goods in the best condition. Therefore, the inside and outside container shells must be intact, without many scratches, holes, dents or deformations.
3. Check the refrigerated container floor surface
For old refrigerated containers, businesses need to check whether the floor is still sturdy or not. The aluminum floor rails must be straight, not distorted, deformed or have any holes. This will ensure the circulation of cold air, helping the goods always be in the best preservation condition.
4. Check that the container door is not dented or dented
Besides the container shell, the door is also very important, ensuring the cold storage is always locked tightly inside. Therefore, businesses need to check whether the container door is dented, dented, or threaded tightly to avoid heat loss, prolonging cooling time and leading to increased operating costs.
5. Check the quality of the cooling system
The refrigeration system is considered the “heart” of the container, so if this part is too old, damaged or shows signs of extensive repair, you should not buy or rent it.
Businesses should only buy refrigerated containers that are still in good condition. This helps preserve goods and save more costs.
6. Choose a reputable, quality 40ft refrigerated container supplier
This is an important thing that cannot be overlooked when intending to buy or rent a refrigerated container. As mentioned, there are currently many container suppliers with different quality and prices, making it difficult for businesses to choose.
Therefore, businesses should choose reputable suppliers with clear brands. Professional consulting staff, with full documents proving origin, origin and warranty policy.
Choose a reputable, quality 40ft refrigerated container supplier
Instructions for using containers
Start the machine
- Turn the UNIT switch to the ON position
- Fully connect the power plug to the 380v-50Hz/460v-60Hz power source
- Wait 12 seconds for the machine to boot
- If the machine still does not work, check the parameters again and report to the warranty service for timely repair.
- Press the MODE button on the right screen and when you see the letter S, press Enter
- Select the up or down arrow to adjust the appropriate temperature
- Press the MODE button on the right screen and the text (Neu def timer set push) will appear and then press Enter.
- Still press the up or down arrow button to select the desired and appropriate defrost time (3H, 6H, 9H)
- Turn the UNIT switch to the OFF position
- After use, unplug the power plug from the source to ensure safety.
Buying and selling 40-foot refrigerated containers to serve the storage and transportation of goods brings many economic benefits to businesses. Therefore, learning and consulting on experiences in choosing reefer containers is very important. Businesses please contact us quickly Hưng Thịnh Container via hotline or visit website to get advice and quote as soon as possible!. Besides 40 feet containers, we also have smaller sized containers such as 10 feet refrigerated container, 20 feet refrigerated container,… always ready to serve you!